From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 06:11:17 +0000
*L* I, too have gotten a lot of "eeeeewwwww, it's a RAT" or a form of that.
I also used to raise rats.  I always wanted to go out with both, so when
someone make that comment, I could take out the rat and say, "no, THIS is a
rat!"

*ROFL* Well, I thought the cow won the prize until I read the next one....no
bones?  Sure, sometimes it seems like it, but REALLY!  Besides, how could
they take down cows with no bones?

Rocky's still doin' fine today.  Brit figured out how to hold him at bay
when he's going after her...she hides under the little ledge under the TV
stand, and sticks her mouthful of sharp little teeth out at him.  I almost
got a really cute pic today...there was crinkling coming from the drawer
that Rosa sleeps in, and I couldn't figure out what it was...I opened the
drawer, and Rosa was in her nest, dozing, and in "her" box (well, it is now)
she had one of the bags she'd emptied out yesterday.  Well, in the bag,
having the time of her life, was Brit (it was a chip bag, which I had opened
at both ends so it could safely be played in)!  She stuck her head out, and
it was just the cutest thing *L* of course, she'd made her way out of the
bag by the time I got the camera.

Dooks:)

Sue
Rocky "why can't I get the little one?"
Rosa.."mom, can I climb in the trash again?"
Brit   "can't get me, I'll bite you, can't get me"