From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 06:40:01 -0700
Dear Arizona Whiz,
Perhaps you think such rules as Amy Flemming stated are funny.  But no law
is effective outside of its intended jurisdiction.  So, our legal system
can be thwarted by those who really try.  Killers kill in one country and
run to another to hide.  Theives steal and run to another state and hide.
If your moral code allows you to break an agreement you made with a
breeder, you can run and hide somewhere.  However, your karma will find you
out.  For one thing I hope no other breeder ever sells you anything.  I
for one will be alert to never sell you anything.  Obviously you are not a
trustworthy person.  If you do not honor an agreement you are certainly not
reliable or honest.  Think it over.  Do you really want to be known as
untrustworthy and dishonest and of low or now moral caliber?

Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net