From:
"Shannon V. Watts" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 13:04:14 -0500
Hello, I've been reading the ferret digest now.... for about 1 week.  My fur
slinky's have decided that we should post to introduce ourselves.  Podo is a
male sable, hobbies include: dooking, war dancing, giving momma kisses, and
attacking the cat.  Moo is, well, I'm not really sure what Moo is.  I think
that he is a silvermitt, but he also has a stripe back his head, so he could
be a blaze.  when he was little, he was gray-silver with white spots on his
head, now he has white under hairs,and silver-gray guard hairs.  his spots
gave way to a white stripe down his head.  If anyone has a clue what he is,
PLEASE e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  OK, now Moo's hobbies include:
stealing socks, dooking, stealing socks, kissing momma, stealing socks,
attacking the cat, stealing socks,biting feet with socks on them.  Oh!  podo
is about 1 1/2 yrs.  and moo is about 1yr.  does anyone have any ideas how
to get rid of fleas please drp me a line.

Love and dooks,

    Shannon, Podo, and Moo