From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 05:50:38 -0700
Hi everyone -

I have a pair of youngsters that were dropped off to my home that need to
be placed.  I have a full house already and have not been involved with
rescue work, but someone must remember where I live :) I don't want them
going to a rescue, would prefer to place them directly.  Not a huge rush,
but would like to place them as soon as possible, I'm not set up with
separate run areas any longer as all my rescues were placed last year.
These babies are driving my aging residents up the wall :)

The girl is a baby, maybe a year old - she is a DEW, quite sweet, no
biting or nipping, loves to climb on people.  Her buddy is maybe 2.5
years old silver guy, extremely friendly and sweet, cuddly guy that will
follow you around and give kisses the entire time you clip his nails.
They were left with a decent multi-level cage that does not look too old
or used.  Both were tested for ADV and are negative.

If anyone would like to adopt this adorable couple including their cage
(I trashed the bedding), please email me.  A home inspection is required
as is an adoption contract.

Thanks,
Jen and Gang