From:
Melissa Rivas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 1996 10:06:47 -0600
Hello All,

I have notice that in today's post 12-28-96 at least two of you mentioned
that your ferrets had some vomiting in the past week.  I was looking through
the FML to see if I could find any suggestions for my sickly baby!  Kookai,
my baby boy, began vomiting today about an hour ago.  It also seems that he
wants to go poopie but either a little or none comes out.  He is upset and
of course does not want to play.  I can't go to the vet since it is Saturday
and I really don't have much money anyway.  I am going to give him some
pedialyte right away.

Does anyone know if there is something going around or if there is something
better I can give him.  He is a really picky eater and does not like Catsip
or Ferretvite or anything like that.

If anybody can help, please do!

A ferret mommy,
Melissa