Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 14:37:00 -0500
I haven't made any posts in ages, but it's that time again for shots, and we
are in yet another new state.  We are in the Richmond/Bon Air area of
Virginia.  If anyone knows of any good vets that maybe gives multiple pet
discounts let me know :) We are also looking for pet clubs and the such in
the area.  One thing I ask though, please don't post back to the list, I
don't seem to have too much time anymore to read it as much as I wish.
Thanks in advance!!!

-Kilika and The 8 Little Fuzzies
Yemanja  Rosemary  Zeus     Taz
Spaz     Igor      Goliath  Gizmo

And Einstein the cat (He gets mad when he's left out he thinks he's a ferret
too :)