From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:38:51 EST
 ...if it isn't backing up into a litter box, pick it up and PUT it in
the litter box, and then, do NOT look directly at it!  Ferrets like their
privacy!  - Sunny

Then I'm not nuts.  OH thank heavens I"m not imagining that and not
nuts!!!  My ferrets are all like that, always have been.  When litter
training a kit, my entire family will quickly turn their heads once the
ferret is in the box and one of us inevitably says, "don't look at 'em!"

Thank you for sharing this.
Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/