From:
Lisa-Marie Blohm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:18:33 -0500
ok... so in addition to the biting... mollie has the runs really bad.  for
at least 2 days.  the volume of the last splat was very minimal.  they
aren't alien green or anything, but they are a green brown as opposed to a
red brown, if that makes any sense.  and seedy.  her poops arent' always
perfect, but this is extra seedy.  she's running around normal right now,
but she slept on my chest for an entire movie, which is not normal.  last
week +someone+ ate the foam on a curler of mine (i didnt even know i still
had this thing- god knows where they found it) and it turned up in their
poop, but i dont know if it was mollie or katie or rudy.  my gut says
mollie.  this was last week.  is it possible that there is still a piece
in there?  is it advisible to give her laxatone even though shes got the
squirts?  she's drinking plenty, and whenever i take her out, i give her
a cup of ice water (she thinks its a treat to drink out of a cup) to make
sure she's staying hydrated.  i'm taking her to the vet tomorrow after
work if they'll take me, but i want to make sure she's ok until then-
thanks!

  http://truesimple.blogspot.com/
+  www.angelfire.com/ego/lisaproject  +

[Moderator's note: Caution: Many people found the lisaproject site
extremely offensive.  Parental discretion advised, etc. etc.  BIG]