From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 15:27:07 -0400
>I told a woman I work with the other day that I had 4 ferrets and she said
>in a matter of fact, no room for debate tone, " You know those things will
>eat a baby's arm".  No less, she informed me that her brother knew someone
>who knew of a ferret eating a baby's arm.  "Swallowed it whole," she said.

Oh my goodness!  That is a new one!  Even before I knew a whole lot (and
still learning for that fact) about ferrets, it never occurred to me that
this could happen!  Can you get me the name of the guy who knew the guy who
knew her brother who told her about this?  Oh yeah, and when you see her
again, tell her to be sure no to dry her dog in the microwave.  I knew a
girl's best friend's brother's aunt who did that and it was quite messy.
Oh, and tell her not to forget to check her back seat when she gets in her
car at night.  There might be a guy with an ax back there.  Oh yeah, and
tell her not to turn the lights on if she "thinks" her roomy is having sex.
It may be a real murderer killing her and she will be 'glad she didn't turn
the lights on'!  Oh yeah....and....and....and....

April (Woman of powerful stinging wit and humor -- all together now..."YEAH
RIGHT!")

Luna (Mom...shut up)
Sola (Yawn....can I eat this Halloween apple?  Think there might be RAZORS
in it?)
Venus (Bouncy bouncy bouncy...too much fun to worry about Urban Legends!)
Orion (Oh, don't flash anyone with their car lights out!!!)
Bridgette (Give mom a coke and pop rocks!)
Nutt (Don't forget to look UNDER your car too!)

April Gallaty

Please sign up to help out a charity of your choice.  When you shop on the
net, your charity gets a percentage of what you spend.  Start here...