From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 22:52:40 -0800
Hey everybody!

It's that time again!  Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  If you
can sew bedding, you're in luck!  Here's how it works:

You email me your mailing address, and I put it on a list along with 4-5
other people.  The week before Thanksgiving, You will recieve the list,
and you will mail each person on that list a piece of ferret bedding,
example: hammock, blanket, tunnel, basically anything a ferret can sleep
in.  If you cannot sew, than you can also go onto ebay and purchase from
some shelter moms and dads and have them mail the items to the people on
the list.  In return, you will recieve bedding back!  It's a great way to
learn different ideas on home made bedding and patterns, etc.

The Turkey Box:
On the bottom of the list will be my mailing address...all the donated
bedding sent to me will be placed in the turkey box.  The turkey box will
be mailed to a shelter that specifically requested bedding that is listed
on the SOS shelter list, on their *wish list*

If you would like to participate, Please email me at
[log in to unmask] with your mailing address!

-valerie, rosie, mikey, buckie, kokie, and jack

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_