From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:31:51 -0500
Hey all,

As you may remember, I lost my little Jewel girl last week.  I still
have Kismet, but he is terribly lonesome......

I am rat-sitting for a friend.  Kismet and Shaman the rat came
nose-to-nose through the aquarium lid, and Kismet, rolled onto his back
and started pawing at the cage like he wanted to play.  It was sad and
sweet......and I know he misses Jewel, so I want to get another little
girl.

I have tried the one rescue I knew of here in Lansing, Michigan, but
she has moved out of town.  Does ANYBODY know of anyone close to Lansing
who has a rescue or breeds?  I would prefer a rescue, as I have always
thought they needed a home more, and lots of love.

If anyone has one they can no longer care for, I would love to give them
a forever home.  I could even take two if you have some that you don't
want to seperate.

If you can help, please let me know.  I need to help fill Kismets heart
and mine with some more fuzz.....

Thanks,
Deb & Kiz