From:
Elliott Shake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 15:39:55 EST
Hello, all FMLers.

Well, I still don't have my fuzzie yet, but I think I know what I'll name
him (I intend to get a male.  it's a guy thing, ya know?  (LOL))

anyway, I was going to name him Cujo (I'm a hockey fan) but I saw that this
name was already taken.  I kinda want a name no one's thought of (at least
as far as I know).  I saw that someone else decided to name theirs
"Pringle" or "Pringles" (sorry, I don't remember.).  So I though, "Pringo!
Noooooooo......oh....ingo...ingo...wait...what's that Australian dog thingy
called...ummm...Dingo!!!"

YEAHHHHHH!  Now maybe i'll get a light sable.  It'll match a 'Dingo".
Actually, There's a really pretty sable with a butterscotch stripe on its
head at PetCo.  It's beautiful.

I'll c ya all later.  Email me and tell me if there's a certain color that
the striped sables are called.  It's really pretty.

Dook dook dook.

'Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BAT-MANNNNNN!!!!"

---Batman Theme Song---