From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:47:09 EST
Wow Ferret tv is cool!!!  I have never had a movie play thaaaaat smoothly
on real EVER EVER EVER.  our family had so much fun with the films.  And
was it ever funny to see Mary and the other guy try to hold onto
Angora's....LOL they were poppin out of their skin practically.  What a
funny site to behold.  I always wanted to learn about angoras in depth,
and to see them in "action" and this educated me a lot.

Hope you guys check it out.  Real player 8 is cool....and just as good
as the Real Player plus you pay for (who needs all those bells an
whistles?!)... the quality of play is the same.  I love IE....I love this
site.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/