Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 20:11:09 -0400
Well hello!  I'm back from my camping adventure with the ferts.  Came back
early and glad we did.  I'll post again later about the adventure but I have
a question that I want to make into the next post and I don't have time to
write about the adventure now and I have tons of FML's to catch up on.  But
don't worry for all whose interested I'll post it soon.

As you can tell by the subject it has to do with the tail of the fert.  When
we got there, camping, I just happened to really look at Tess's tail.  I
don't have a tendency to do this, seeing I did I have a concern.  There
wasn't like black heads that people have wrote about.  It was like red and
crusty.  I gave her a bath and it had all disappeared, like I said it was
reddish and crusty from base of tail to the tip.  Has anyone else
experienced this or is it just like there ears were she may need more
frequent baths.  I have noticed between my two I clean Bandits ears 1X every
week to two weeks as for Tess every other day.  She produces allot in her
ears could it be like the same thing for her tail???  Someone please email
me direct with this information.  By the way I only found a tiny bit on
Bandit's tail.  The body on both of them is fine.

Thank you,
Emily
 Bandit "Oh great It's your fault why we both have to take a bath!"
 Tess   "Well it got us Ferretone!!!"