From:
Jennifer Skeem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 08:47:29 +0000
Our 2 1/2 year old, Zoe recently lost a lot of hair on her sides (between
her rear haunches and front shoulderblades, extending up to within 1/2 inch
of her spine) and tummy.  We can literally see her skin and ribs on either
side.  She still has hair on her tail and along a narrow stip on her back,
so we don't think the loss is adrenal-related.  Last month, she had 2
separate surgeries (removal of mast cell tumors on her head and neck--the
hair has grown back in both sites).  Could her hair loss be stress-related,
or shall we look for some other etiology?  She also seems to have lost a bit
of weight.

Please help! Thanks in advance-

Jen, Bon & Zoe