Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:59:59 -0700
My precious little Angel left for the bridge yesterday.  I haven't posted
before, but have been a member for a little while now.  I cry when I read
about the pain and loss of others.  But I had no idea I would be writing
to you so soon.

Last night my daughters and I let the kids out of their room to play in
the rest of the house.  We noticed Angel wasn't with the rest of the
group, which is unusual.  We went looking for her.  When we found her, it
was too late.  Angel would've been 3 months old on the 25th, so she's
very tiny.  My daughter shares her bedroom with the fuzzies.  She had a
stool in there for her vanity.  The legs of the stool are two metal tubes
that are separated into a v shape.  Apparently, Angel tried to climb
through and got wedged in the lower part of the leg and suffocated.  My
poor baby.  We didn't have her very long, but she definately stoled our
hearts.  My 10 year old daughter is devastated, as I and my other
daughter are.  She held Angel's cold little body for a long time before
she put her in a wooden box she had painted.  We put Angel's blanket in
with her and her stuffed unicorn so she wouldn't be alone.  I put my
angel that I carry with me in with her also to watch over her.

Would you please welcome her?  She doesn't have anyone there and I don't
want her to be alone and afraid.  My heart is completely broken.  I can't
stop crying and blaming myself.  Why didn't I see that the stool could be
dangerous?

Angel is a tiny little silver mitt.  She is so precious and beautiful.
Please help her and take care of her until I can be with her again.
Thank you.

Ali, Torrie, Jocelyn and the kids
Skylar, Tyne, Kali, Honey, Fivel, and Mercy
loving and missing my little silver Angel