From:
Robert Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 12:51:40 -0400
Hello All,

Things are starting up here at a hectic rate, so please let me put several
things out in this notice.  I thought about doing it as several postings,
but time doesn't permit it.  (when you're on a roll, don't stop)

It came to me last night what has happened with Kodo, so I just thought I'd
share it with all of you.

My higher power sent Kodo to us, for us to be his caretaker, that's all we
were.  We were appointed by this higher power to see that Kodo had love,
compassion, food, & all the material things our fuzzies need, but he was
here for a much larger purpose.  Kodo belonged to the world, to all of you,
this fact is obvious by the way everyone has pulled togeather to help him.
This was his mission with us here on earth.  He has pulled us togeather in a
united front to fight not only for him but for all the fuzzies of the world.

Kodo is waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge.  Kitty and I know that he will
meet us, we know he is there now and I'm sure of his mission there.  He has
been appointed to gather all our pets awaiting us in the meadows so they are
ready to greet us as we approach.  He will re-introduce us to even those
we've long ago forgotten in favor of newer friends and he will escort us all
across the bridge and into the light.  He can't stay with any of us there
for his mission is far far more important than any one of us could ever be.
Heaven has St. Peter guarding the gate, Rainbow Bridge has Kodo to show us
the way.

Kodo is the guardian, he is the "teacher" who will show all pets of every
species that they are once again healthy and young and can play away thier
time awaiting our arrival.  He wants for nothing and lived his final days on
earth in the comfort of the aura of love surrouded him from around the
world.  He is truly everyone's ferret still.

In Kodo's memory I am forming a group to be called KODO'S COALITION OF
AMERICA.  The purpose of this is to form a group of knowledable "experts"
and compile the data needed to draft a bill acceptable to all states for the
hadling of cases similar to Kodo's demise.  I personally vow to carry this
proposed work to each and every state who desires to make it law in their
state and help them get it started through the legal channels.

This coalition is not to be affiliated with any particular
group\club\orginization but will attempt to co-operate fully with them all
without petty bickering.  We will be non-political and show no bias in any
direction, it's strictly for the good of the fuzzies and their friends.

Please don't read anything into this between the lines.  Everyone has broken
their backs to help us and Kodo, we have the momentum and the attention of
the nation (and world) and the time to move is now, before memories fade.

Many people have suggested something similar, I don't think there is anyone
better to tackle this than myself.  I have no job and will be sure as I
search for one that it is flexible enough to allow me to continue on with
this work as I need\have\want to.  I will be obtaining another phone line so
as to keep my fax on-line and we will install a "HOTLINE" as soon as funds
are available.

I will continue to post updates to this as it progress'.  This issue must be
resolved NATION WIDE!!

Robert Jacobs