From:
Sandra Zobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:51:35 EDT
I don't know what faith you follow, but these are prayers I have said to
St. Francis on Sammy's behalf.  I wish him well and a speedy recovery

'Healing and transforming God, your love knows no boundaries, and in your
sight every life is precious; look with compassion on Sammy and make us
your agents of healing in a broken world.  Send your angels to watch over
him in this time of need.  Amen.'

"God of the universe, be present with this your creature.  Bless Sammy
and Sue and the rest of her Fuzzy crew who care for him, now and always.
Amen."