From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 07:08:55 EST
We got a box in the mail on Saturday, it was padded with shredded
newspaper.  I was just about to throw it out when a thought struck.  I
taped the sides of the box up, and then cut a 4"x4" hole about 4 inches
off the ground in one side, WHALA!  This has become a dig box, ferret bed,
bouncy bounce, hidey hole for all the ferrets.  Even Ziggy the 9 1/2 year
old loves to dig around in it :-)  The only disadvantage is that the white
ferrets have getten a little dingy from the newsprint...not to worry, it
will wash off or fade with time.  They're having so much fun that I'm not
worried about a little dinge :-)

Anne