From:
Kelly Hatch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:20:23 PST
Okay i have three femal ferrets.  Tamera the oldest at 4 and half weighs
about 2lbs.  Sammi who will be 4 nest months weigh only about 1.5 lbs
because she just had an adrenal tumor remove she's goign back up to her
normal weight which is about 2lbs.  Then there's Spike a spayed descented
female she will also be 4 next month and she weighs almost 5 lbs.  Let me
remind you she's a female and she's also and MF ferret.  She was spayed and
descented as a baby.  She's so big.  She's the most active ferret out of
the all i think but she's so big.  I wish we had ferret shows up here in
Maine because i would love enter her and my other two into one.  They all
have beautiful fur.  She's a dark Sable almost black with the smoothest
shiniest fur and she's big and fluffy so she's got alot of that wonderful
fur.  Does anyone else have a female about her size because she's about
the only one i've seen.  My friend has 2 males and she's about their size.

Snuggles To All!
Kelly
Tamera (Here I am pick me up!)
Sammi (Hmm what's this?)
Spike (Get out of my way i'm comin' through!)