From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 22:00:54 -0400
Just wondering if there are any people in the Cleveland, Ohio area that
would like to get together and talk ferrets.  Let me know.  I have no
specific ideas on a date or anything, just putting out feelers for now
to see how many would be willing.

Also, any of your ferrets have an attraction to vacumn cleaners?  The
ferrets had play time and I decided to vacumn the floor of "their" room
with a shop vac.  (Unfortunately, their room is carpeted.) Sierra, my
normally, non thieving ferret, came after the nozzle many times and
grabbed the corner of it and yanked.  Like this was finally something
worth stealing.  Once it was turned off, she went elsewhere to play.
Thought they would experience the suction and leave it alone, but not
Sierra.  She seemed to think it was great fun.

Alayne Avery