From:
Regina Zuniga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 02:10:56 -0000
Hello all,

I know I don't post to often.  But I have learned a great deal from
reading all of the messages.  Well today I adopted a ferret from my
locate humane society.  They said he is 3 1/2 years old.  He weights in
a whopping 4 1/2 pounds.  So I know he is big.  But what is bothering me
he pants at times.  He can be just laying their and then start panting.
My other ferret is in the same room as him and she is fine.  He did this
even at the shelter.  So I am wondering what could cause this.  Cause he
just had a vet visit today, but he didn't think it was much to worry
about.  But it does worry me, so I thought what better place to come and
ask.  So any ideas?  Let me know if you need to know more information.

Thanks
Regina