From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:28:43 -0700
Hi New Yorkers!

I am one New Yorker who will be going to Atlanta for the Symposium.  You
can get a wonderful fare to Atlanta if you can leave from LaGuardia
airport (and probably most of the other NY airports too).  Just take a
look at Orbitz.com.  I will be paying $187 round trip, not too bad!
(Well, yes, there are taxes and fees-sigh.)

If some of you would like to drive, perhaps we could arrange a "convoy"
of cars to Atlanta.  We could all leave from the same place or meet up
somewhere on the road and kind of travel together.

To sign up for the Symposium, please go to http://www.ferretcongress.org.
There are lots of ferret folk living in New York and Atlanta is really
very close.  Let's make a great showing!

Francine Prager