From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2010 06:48:59 -0500
First off,I want to thank each of you for the wonderful job of
greetings you do for all of us, to bring comfort to us in a sorrowful
time.

I ask that you greet Snoop2 into the group of mine at the Bridge. As
he had many friends already there. And his sister, Baby, whom arrived
there about 4 years ago.

Snoop2 was a special boy, hugh albino. It was meant for me to keep him
as the timing of his arrival was a sign that it was meant to be.

You see, a friend of mine had come to help me do like 38 ADV tests.
Tea` went with me to pick up these kids that day. The people had called
me the day before to surrender them. They gave a bit of imfo over the
phone. Like names, & weird things they liked. This boys name was Snoop.
How strange is that? Well, I had my original Snoop, also an albino boy
still here. The man told me that his Snoop loved to fight you for a
Budweiser beer, just like my Snoop. They had so many things in common,
other than that they were both big albino males.

That evening, (May 11, 2003) my original Snoop passed away, just as
I'd had a party for becoming 501-3c, that very day. . It crushed me.
But here is Snoop2, doing the same things my original Snoop did. He
was like a clone of the original.

Snoop2 was 2 1/2 when I got him. So, he was a very old man when he
passed last night. He was such a sweet boy, embracing all the new
kids that came thru the doors.

He leaves behind his best bud, Smoke, whom is wondering why Snoop2
isn't in the hammies with him. ( I did lay his body with Smoke, to
say Good bye). They have been partners in crime for many years.

At the Bridge, he has many friends, like, Charlie, Karintha Child,
Angelica, Bandit , Poto, & so many more.

Dance high old man Snoop 2, never to be forgotten & always in my heart,

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

A 501-3c, no kill
we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!! We also are
in need of sponsors for the older hospice needs. Just $5 a month will
help.

Remember God in all we do, for without HIM, we are nothing