From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 15:22:17 -0500
My 1.5 yr old fem sable, Chipper, has to be the cleverest fert in these here
parts (North Carolina).  Her latest challenge WAS to open the bathroom
cabinet door and climb inside.  Problem was (when I first saw her do this) I
box-taped the doors shut until I could get to Home Depot for a better
solution.  Came home from work Monday - calling out for my girls (they
free-roam the 2nd floor only).  Heard this odd banging noise - Chipper got
into the bathroom cabinet DESPITE the box tape, but could not get out
BECAUSE OF the box tape.  This slave learned her lesson - I took off the box
tape.  Came home last nite, opened up the cabinet door to find my sleeping
angel on the towels.  Closed the door to see if she could figure out how to
get out.  She did, and is now the proud owner of a condo complete with
furnishings.  (Yes, I took the potentially dangerous stuff out.)

Shari, humble servant to
Chipper  'This is almost better than sleeping in the sofa!'
Gina  'Where's Chip?  I'll look here under the bath mat...zzzz'