Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 22:34:47 -0500
Hi Fellow FMLers:

I would like to know if anyone has ever had a cat scan done on a ferret
before?  A friend of mine (in Michigan) would like to have one done on her
ferret.  Is this possible?  Thank you.  The fert in question had blood in
his inner ear, doc said that the ferret probably had a serious infection.
I know that the person keeps her fuzzies meticulously-don't know how this
happened.  Any and all help appreciated.

Mary
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=3D6431&mid=3D87568