From:
Jammy Blackburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:16:11 -0800
Hi there FmLers!  I have just recently resubscribed to the FmL and I wrote
this song - just thought ya`ll would be interested in hearing it!  (to the
tune of "Eleanor Rigby")

Minnie & Piggy cam to us from the pet store down the street, never been
beat.  Never experienced any of the pain the others have felt, the lucky
ones

*All the homeless ferrets-where do they all come from?  All the homeless
ferrets-where do they all belong?*

Ginger & Cody cam to us from the lowlifes who didn`t want them, never been
loved.  They stayed in buckets and lived in conditions I know they barely
survived, the unlucky ones

*All the loving shelters-filled with stories as such.  All the loving
shelters-filled with the damaged ones.*

Ahh look at all the homeless ferrets
Ahh look at all the weeping ferrets

Pappy & Odie came to us from the lifestyles of god knows where, they`re sad
ones I swear.  They held their dreams high in their hearts hoping for a new
start, but they`re far to bad off.  Because of their previous owners that
treated with such heartless care, their dreams were shattered.

*The Rainbow Bridge is full of ferrets with this story.  The Rainbow Bridge
is full of ferrets who never lived*

All my love for all sick ferrets and all ferrets at the rainbow bridge.  My
prayers are always with you.

     XoXo
       Jammy
 Please help the KiSta ferret rescue by going to following URL and joining!