From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 19:59:43 -0800
Anyone have any thoughts on the ferret food L' avian..the only thing I
noticed is fish is listed in the first 4 or 5 ingredients, but it is THE
ONLY food my little girl will eat!!!

All animals have basic emotions...actually they are more so reactions...
fear and anger, Im sure they feel contentment, but gratitude..?  sorrow,
yes, that has been proven.  But we humans, myself included,
anthropromorphize(sp) animal reactions...Jealousy???  example: owner brings
home cat B, cat A starts to poop on owners bed..we call it jealousy..well I
would to, if my SO brought home girl B you bet there would be poop every
where, BUT THAT is how humans react.  Cats are Territorial, he could be
marking, some cats dont like sharing litter boxes..ect, Jealous..?  me
thinks not,,they are just acting like cats..dont get me wrong, I think my
cats jealous I brought the ferrets home and I think she feels neglected, I
know this not to be true, but it makes me feel better to lable their
"emotions" because thats what we humans do, we have got to lable
everything.

I lay here tonight with Chandler sleeping up under my chin, sighing every
now and then into my ear, while I gently nibble on his ear and play with
his feet, and squeeze his chubby little thighs...geez that does sound kinda
interesting...

I can feel his heart beat under my hand, he is warm safe and secure and
LOVED, if he feels anything I hope he feels that!

Just my 2 cents
June, Chandler, hey mom, watch where you are touchin' me
Socks..hey what about me, I want some lovin' (sulking)