Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:58:42 -0400
Thanks to everyone who shared their ideas on how to get Barrett and his
new brother to get along.  They're both doing fine and fuzzy living in the
same cage(Barrett still hisses alot and won't share his hammock, but at
least they're not trying to kill each other!).  There was also a lot of
cute ideas for naming the nameless fuzzy (one of my favorites was Grin but
the little rodent didn't seen to like it).  We decided to call him Syd.
He likes that one.  I think Barrett likes it too because whenever I call
Syd, Barrett comes running!

Thanks!
Tif, Barrett, and Syd