Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:14:03 -0400
Let me reiterate my statement on 6-22-01 post.
MY Vet who specializes in Ferrets and "exotic" pets said there was no need
to premidicate nor stay in his office for an additional 20 minutes.  He
personally has NEVER heard nor experienced this reaction with any of his
clients.  It was never my intention to make the last post seem as if I did
NOT want to stay out of my own personal rush to get home.  I did not stay
because my vet said it wasnt NOT necessary.

Thanks for letting me speak again.

I enjoy reading your posts and get some good info from them, but please,
lets move on to some other subjects.  It gets boring reading bad stuff all
the time about YOUR opinions of MF ferrets and so on.  This post is simply
to share experiences, some which may be bad, but the others who simply form
this allegiance to ban MF for some kind of group effort like an assembly at
a court house with picket signs is not necessary.  I would like very much
to make some friends here and exchange experiences.  If this is like a Chat
Room on IRC or something, then let it be my bad mistake to join in.  I hate
chat rooms.

Thank you once again.