From:
Amy and Jim Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 18:15:16 -0400
Hi Dr. Williams, I'm so glad you're posting again.  In June I lost a
ferret, well actually helped him cross the bridge, because of rapidly
advancing Megaesophagus.  I was told it was extremely rare in ferrets.
During my quest for information to try to save my Buster I came across
several other people who had recently experienced and recently have seen
a few more posts regarding it since then.

Can you share some info with us on this heartbreaking condition?  Do you
know of any research being done?

Thanks so much for sharing the info.

Amy
Critter, Rascal, SusieQ, Moose, Little Buster, and GusGus
Missing the original Buster Brown