From:
Gina Marie Ritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 06:43:42 EDT
Hi Everyone,
I have two ferrets in my possession that need a home.  I couldn't tell you
too much about them only I would presume them to be about 3-4 years old.
I would love to keep them only my husband has had a heart attack and I am
back and forth to the hospital and I don't think its fair.  Someone had
called me to see if I would take them and I explained the situation and
asked them if they could just wait a week or two so they said they would
just let them go.  My reply was of course, bring them to my house right
now.  They left them in my hallway.  Its pretty sad.  If you are interested
please email me privately and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks so much,
Gina Ritz