From:
Kirsten Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 01:58:07 -0500
hey

I was thinking of ways to treat my ferrets cause i was worrying that
i might not be giving them all the nutrition i should.  Don't know if
they're at an ideal body size....but i'd rather err on the side of
well-fed than underfed.  So, i'm thinking of the chicken gravy idea.
But doesn't it usually contain sugar and ferrets can't properly digest
sugar?  Or is there a special kind to get?  Special ideas on preparation?
i'm a full time student so i don't have alot of time to make prime
cuisine though...so quick tips would help most.

thanks all

-kirst