From:
willy-joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:12:50 +0100
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j100/Jopiepeer/niinesnuive.jpg
on this picture you see my ferret Peer He is sick: helicobacter
infection. This is because of stress.

In the good weather season my ferrets are allowed to play outdoors in
a sheltered environment in our garden. They love to play outside and
sometimes our rabbit Neel comes to sit in the sun, close to the ferret
playground. My rabbit is NOT afraid at all. My question is: Is this
close encounter a good thing, fun to smell prey, or is it stress???
Some say it s enrichment ( like in Bob Church s speach: they d like
the smell), some say it s stress. I don t know. what do you think??

Grroet, Joos
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/the-bikermice-from-joos/