Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:20:37 -0500
> "I be a member of Kouri's Fan Club"

Heyyyyy Doodlebug....~ ~.....big waves all da way from da cold norf of
Canada!  Yep alla important Dudes and Dudetts are members of da Kouri
Klub!  I even gots a Birfday Card from da Big Guy!  Ha!  Da Mom wears
a picture on a button of Kouri too!  If he wasn't my hero I be mad and
bite da button but not Kouri.

Hey I betcha lots of new furkids have arrived on da FML and don't know
bout da Kouri Klub.  Youse gots to make da puter go to...
http://www.geocities.com/tobysdayout/index.html

heheheheheh, ok, first you get to see Da Handsome Boy and den you can
click on da Kouri and go see alla wonderful thinks on da pages...stuff
about da Hairclub and Kooking wif Kouri and wonnerful stuff.

Toby Da Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep

p.s. hey doodlebug.....Dippy has buggy lips ya know!