Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 07:38:19 EDT
To see if the show is being broadcast in your area and the times go to:
http://www.pbs.org/
Across the top is TV Schedules. Put in your zip code or state and it
will tell you the stations and times. Most stations are playing it
several times.

As for getting a copy. Well support your Public Broadcasting and go to:
http://www.shoppbs.org/product/index.jsp?productId=2766730

Or search in http://www.shoppbs.org
The DVD is available for $24.99.

Shirley - you mean Australia does not have public broadcasting? Such
a shame as Mark Lewis, the produce is an Aussie..

Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue and Ferret Buckeye Bash
hope to have some copies for sale at the Buckeye Bash, Aug. 25. Or
order your copy and bring it to the Buckeye Bash and get it autographed
by the people shown in the program.... Ferret Celebrities.... :>)

One thing I would like to say is when you view the show this coming
Wednesday. Keep in mind that ferrets are very unique and special and
so are all of us wacky people that owned by our ferrets... . Keep your
sense of humor... and enjoy the show. The program just might have it's
moments but all in all it's wonderful positive PR for our fuzzies...

Scarlett

Scarlett Gray-Saling, Show Coordinator
Heart of Ohio  Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
www.HOFA-RESCUE.org
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH  2007
SAT. Aug. 25 - Veteran's Memorial
Columbus, OH
Ferrets,  Ferret People and the Ferret Buckeye Bash!
Watch: FERRETS: The Pursuit of  Excellence
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 8:00pm (ET) on your local PBS  Station