From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 15:49:34 -0400
Oh, I meant to include these Lupron resources the other day but our
browser server was temporarily slow and even dropded out while I was
putting together the URLs meaning that I couldn't get all I wanted to
let folks know about, so I got the URL for folks now:

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0405&L=ferret-search&P=R1569
http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0406&L=ferret-search&P=R17784
http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0405&L=ferret-search&P=R4594

I think that combo of posts answers all of the recent Lupron questions.
The FML Archives are just so great, so inclusive, and so easy to search
(at least when my browser server hasn't been hosed by too much traffic
from the latest Windows infection -- LOL)!

Also, if anyone missed the new adrenal info at
http://miamiferret.org/fhc
go take a look; it is worth your time and worth passing on to your vets!
There are also some intriguing melatonin things under discussion (using
several subject lines) in the FHL ( See "message, list by discussion"
or "message, list by date" in the FHL site.  Non-members can read so
know that the info is available to help anyone, but to post, to get the
digests or direct mails, and to use some other features a person must
use the joining info at
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/ferrethealth.
The FHL Archives at
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org are also accessible, and are easy to use.