Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 02:56:07 -0800
>Can someone tell me what changes I can expect to see in my male ferret if,
>and when I get him neutered.  Other than he will shoot blanks.

Ben...First off, I have to ask this....are you sure you need to have your
ferret neutered?  Most ferrets sold are already neutered.

If you DO need to wreck his day, he won't be shooting blanks...he won't
even have a desire to do the dirty deed!

The big change you will notice, after a period of time, is his strong
odor will go away and he won't be quite so prone to mark everything.

THAT would be worth the operation in itself!  Heh!

MC, The Rude One