Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 22:32:28 EDT
Hello,

I want to let you all know that Rogue is going to the vet tomorrow.  I've all
ready had several responses from my post. He might have insulinoma.  I'll have
to let the vet know. He's about the same as yesterday.  Still moving rather
slowly and somewhat shaky on his feet.  He's still eating and drinking ok. I've
been giving him lot's of attention.  He's perked up some.  He hops around a bit
and seems happier. I've picked up a supplement called Felobits (Actually a cat
vitamin, mineral & fatty acid supplement from SmithKlein Beecham), each tablet
contains:
pSorbitol 145mg , Vit. A 1500 IU, Vit D3 150 IU, Vit E 2 IU, Taurine 60mg,
Thiamine mononitrate 1mg, Riboflavin 1mg, Niacinamide 4mg, Calcium pantothenate
.5mg, Pyridoxine HCI(B6) .5mg, Inositol 10mg, Zinc .145mg, Manganese .11mg,
Linoleic Acid 20mg, Choline 50mg, Calcium 46mg, Phosporus 35.6mg, Iron 5mg,
Cobalt .1mg, Iodine .1mg.

Rogue won't eat a 1/4 tablet (twice per week, as directed by my vet) so I'm
trying to find a way to make him like it or hide the fact he's eating  it. Any
suggestions (aside from breaking it up over his food)?

Colin