From:
Mark Blanchette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:39:00 -0500
Greetings all

First, Thanks to all who replied to my previous questions.

Well, we just adopted a couple of kits last weekend.  Two MF kits, Geddy a
13 week old, male silver mit and Chewy a 8 week old male sable.  They are
happy and healthy.  A vet appointment is scheduled next week and they just
went through their first nail trimming and bath with flying colors.  Here's
a couple of questions..

First, when Chewy wakes up, he sneezes alot.  Once that's out of his system
he's fine.  Is this normal?

Secondly, what do ya'll do about the smell?  I've changed the bedding every
other day, they don't smell since the bath, I've cleaned the cage and
emptied the litter box at least once a day.  When you walk in the door,
you're hit with the ferret smell.  What do ya'll do to control it?

And lastly, Geddy has no interest in any treats (raisins, cheerios,
marshall bandits, 8in1 treats), Ferretone or hairball stuff.  Chewy will
eat anything and everything.  Any suggestions to peak Geddy's interest?

Thanks for your time
Mark & Cathey (the adults)
Chewy & Geddy