From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 23:24:13 -0800
Ann, the same thing happened to me.  Last week there were 2 pallets, each
5 feet high, and tonight, there were 3 torn bags!  It's probably because
people know that Home Depot doesn't carry them during summer weather, that
everyone (even the people who use them for fuel) stocks up at winters end.
And I tried to get them to order me some last year, but go ahead Ann, make
the call.  Or send a letter - that's easier to pass around.

So if anyone doesn't have a stash of wood stove pellets, RUSH out and get
them.  I'm hitting ALL the Home Depot's in my area tomorrow AM.  My ferrets
are worth it!  Burnie, Kouri, Welly, and Neugi will reward my efforts in
their behalf by using the litter pan!

Georgia