From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 19:02:08 -0600
Hello All,

I am in the process of setting up a Mid Missouri Ferret Club.  While I am in
Columbia, I also don't want to limit it to just the folks here.  There are
plenty of places around here where the ferrets are legal after all.  ;-)

If you think you might be interested, or want to help, please let me know.
Or if you would like to give out contact info to vets or pet stores, either
give me their addresses or have them contact me at:

Maggie Merchant
P.O. Box 1243
Columbia, MO 65205-1243

(573) 445-9438

I am looking forward to starting a club here, making a network of ferret
contacts in the region and getting out correct and useful info to the folks
around here.

Please, if you would like to be involved IN ANY MANNER, small or large, let
me know.  I will be keeping a list of interested parties to contact for the
first meeting.

Thanks,

Mo' Maggie, The Mid Missouri Mustelid Mobster