From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 08:52:45 -0500
Lynda Reid,

>One day she nipped me on the nose (again) and I just put my lips around
>her muzzle--not my teeth, just lips.  I held her that way for a couple
>of seconds and then let go and said NO!  You've never seen such a
>surprised look on a ferret's face!

If we tried that with Snowball, we'd more than likely get part of our lips
chewed off, as well as our gumline.  When Snowball would bite my husband on
the nose, she'd always draw blood, and it got to the point that they would
just stare at each other after it happened.  Both of them with these little
squinty eyes, glaring is more like it.  He learned the hard way that while
they were staring at each other - DON'T HOLD HER TOO CLOSE TO YOUR FACE!
He'd try to stare her down and sometimes he'd hold her within nip reach and
she'd nail him again.  I just can't imaging wraping my lips around that
little mouth.

Weren't you worried about her biting you?

Mish