Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 11:01:33 -0600
Has anyone obtained a ferret from a breader in Clearwater MN?  The breader
is an ex fur farm owner and has taken this up as a hobbie.  His ferrets are
left outside year round so I assume they are not used to being handled.  My
concern is in temperment and pet quality.  Or a possibility of a fitch
breed.  Also what are the signs to look for agian when picking a baby?  Is
the standard still 6 weeks old?  I would like to socialize the little guy
soon but not to soon.  Any info is welcome