Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 02:14:08 -0700
Here is a chance for FML readers to offer their opinions without fear that
the soap box will become an execution stand!  <GRIN>

I am in the market for a ferret carrying sack.  Something light that can be
slung over the shoulder and will carry 2 ferrets for sure, but might have
room for 3.  I have seen the 3 advertised on the Ferret Store web-page.
Are there others any of you gentle readers might recommend.

The same holds true for harnesses for ferrets.  There are several shown or
talked about in the Ferret Store, including 1 model that is listed as for a
male and for a female.  There are also figure 8 and H harnesses.  Which is
better?  Why?  I have seen references to velcro harnesses here on the FML.
Are there favorites out there and why?

Good topic of discussion.  PLEASE!  Run with it!  Don't be bashful or finger
shy.

MC  (The Rude One)