From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:45:09 EDT
Grand Rapids, Michigan - The Eastown Community Association is sponsoring
an open-air market and bazaar Saturday, June 15, 2002 from 9A - 4P, the
1400 and 1500 blocks of Wealthy Street SE.  It's designed to feature a
"diverse" group of vendors, including arts and crafts, vintage clothiers
and antique dealers, live performances by area acoustic musicians PLUS
the West Michigan Ferret Connection and the Midwest Ferret Fellowship.

This is an invitation to anyone in the West Michigan area to stop by with
your ferrets and visit.  MFF will have Carol Maybee's 3-piece sleep sets
and other ferrety stuff on sale.  I will also be selling items I have
collected over my short time as a shelter.

I've been guaranteed space in the shade on Ethel Street.  Eastown is a
very eclectic part of Grand Rapids, an interesting mix of people ...
should be a fun day....a good day to promote ferrets.  The weather report
says it's suppose to be partly cloud and pleasant .... high of 70.

Dee Gage
owner/operator, West Michigan Ferret Connection