From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 06:00:35 -0800
>So, you ask, why did I spout all that stuff?  Easy: so nobody else has
>to.  That way we can continue talking about ferrets instead of getting
>into another endle ss debate about testing performed on animals!  See,
>I just saved everyone two we eks worth of headache?  OK?  BIG]

Thanks BIG!  I find that I love to read about the problems we all have as
ferret parents and how we each went about solving them.  It's informative
and usually pr ovides MUCH more information than some vet's give us.  My
problem is that we all spend way to much time voicing an opinion instead
of giving advice.  We pick on w hat each persons stand on a certain
subject is and we attack them for their opin ion (which they are entitled
to... as much as each of the rest of us have the ri ght to an opinion).
Why can't we just stick to being informative and giving atte ntion to
those who request our help?  Why can't we just stand together in the fac
t that we ALL love our furbabies and we want to help them in the best
ways we ca n with the most information we can get?  Let's stop all the
arguing on the FML.  I f you have a problem with what someone posts, why
can't you email them directly instead of bad-mouthing them on the FML?
It doesn't make them feel good... it's perceived as an attack.  You
wouldn't like it if someone did that to you.  I am not speaking to anyone
in particular, I am speaking to everyone.  We all have opinions and we
are entitled to them but stop slandering and attacking people because
their opinion isn't the same as you rs.  If you have something to say
to them, contact them directly... PLEASE!  It wi ll make reading them FML
so much more pleasant!  Thanks!

[MI]