From:
Karen Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 23:47:17 -0400
Hi guys! A question: Latte is now about 7-9 weeks old I think. Everyone loves
him. Winnie plays with him every day. (We think this will calm Winnie down.)
Well, when we got Latte first, he only had baby teeth. Now the second set are
more than halfway in, and the baby teeth are still sitting there right up next
to them-not even wiggling! Does he need help? Also, he is the first ferret
we've ever had that just seemed to really enjoy being held. Everyone loves to
hold him and pet him. The little kids especially love him. Is he okay? Should
a baby ferret really be happy to sleep in your lap, or in your purse, or
wherever? He plays just great most of the time he's on the floor. He sleeps
when he's picked up.BTW, Winnie is a screamer. Whenever you surprise him at
something, he leaps into the air and lets out a real scream. Well, bye all.
      Karen from Georgia