From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2008 06:59:15 -0800
Greeting Ferret Lovers:

I will inform Kris that Alaina was to be with the other ferrets I
selected from this organization. That closes up tree 33. There have
been so many ferrets on the tree this year and people have been
generous in a time where prices have gone up and up. I still am amazed
though that over 300 visits have been made to some of these pages and
yet no one has been moved to pick one ferret to send a little holiday
love? Martin Luther King Day is not far away, followed by President's
Day, Ground Hog Day, Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day in March if
you need a reason or season to give.

I found some great deals at Wally World. 100 primary colored plastic
balls for $7.00 to go to 10 bonging DMK kids in MIchigan. Soft and
snuggly baby blankets at $2.00 each. The pet toys at the register are
still 88 cents, I got the cutest little purse for my girl Jillie and a
set of shoes...sorry, I digress. The point is, it is inventory time and
prices are cut to have to count less and move older or out of season
items. Also a good time to stock up for next year's tree. Just remember
where you put the stuff after you buy it.........

Best to all fuzzies, LJ

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
LJ