Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:14:38 -0000
Last night on animal hospital a family had found a stray ferret.  It looked
so friendly and well handled.  The RSPCA guy who came to collect it wore
these huge leather gloves and said "It might be a working ferret, All
workers bite" I personally know of working ferrets that are the softest
cuddliest ferrets that never bite.  It makes me sooo cross that this is the
face of ferrets that gets shown on TV.  It was so obviously a soft cuddly
friendly thing that showed no interest in biting.

GRRRRR....

Jane,
Woozle and Hamish. 'let us go on TV mum, we'll show 'em what we're really
like'